Website Terms & Conditions
The terms ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the operator of the Site defined here as ACN 100 333 097 atf The Palmer Family Trust ABN 16 136 204 048, based in New South Wales, Australia.
We own and control multiple web domain names including, but not limited to, www.fiofoto.com, www.photostock.fiofoto.com, www.gallery.fiofoto.com. Content available through this site may make reference to one or another of these other domain names.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Site.
- The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, services and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information, services and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Site meet your specific requirements.
- The Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademarks reproduced on the Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of the Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Due to differences in the way that computer monitors display colours and tones we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's representation of any image will be accurate or that it will match the print you receive.
- From time to time, the Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All purchases made on the Site are also subject to the END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT AND LICENCE TERMS attributed to each product. If you order any product on the Site, or continue to use the Site in anyway, it is assumed that you have read and accept all of the published Terms and Conditions on the Site including the END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT AND LICENCE TERMS attributed to each product.
- Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) - Buyer is responsible for duties and taxes etc. in destination country.
- Your use of the Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of Australia.
August 9, 2022